行业英语 百分网手机站

珠宝营销专业英语口语

时间:2018-04-29 17:46:40 行业英语 我要投稿

实用的珠宝营销专业英语口语

  实用的珠宝营销专业英语口语有哪些你知道吗?你对实用的珠宝营销专业英语口语了解吗?下面是yjbys小编为大家带来的实用的珠宝营销专业英语口语的知识,欢迎阅读。

实用的珠宝营销专业英语口语

  (一)询问顾客意愿

  S:(1)What kind/Which would you like/prefer?

  您想买什么样的?

  (2)What price/style/material/size/color doyou prefer/like?

  您喜欢/想要什么价位/式样/材质/尺寸/颜色?

  (3)What’s the maximum price you have in mind?

  您预算的最高价位是多少?

  C: (1)I’m not quite sure ,can I try some on/canI have a look?

  我不太确定,我可以先试一些吗?/我先看看可以吗?

  (2)How about showing me some samples?

  给我看些样品好吗?

  (3)Can yourecommend some to me?

  你能不能给我推荐一些?

  (4)Can you give me some suggestion/idea?

  你能给我点建议吗?

  (5)Can you advise me what kind fit me best?

  你能建议下哪种最适合我吗?

  (6)Can youmatch me this…?

  Can you pick me one that goes well withthis…?

  Can you select one for me that is suited forthis…?

  你能帮我挑一件配这个…吗?

  S: Yes, of course.

  C:(1)I prefer/like…

  我喜欢…

  (2)Thisone is better for me.

  这个对我来说更好。

  (3)I likepearl better than diamond.

  相比钻石物品更喜欢珍珠。

  (4)Mychoice would be…

  我会选择…

  (5)As faras I’m concerned/For me, thebest color is…

  对我而言,最好的颜色是…

  (二)向顾客推荐

  S:(1)What about…?/How about/Do you like…? /What doyou think of…? /Would you like…?It this…all right?

  您觉得这个…怎么样?

  (2)Wouldyou like to try it on?

  您想试试吗?

  (3)This…isyour size.

  这个…是您的尺码。

  (4)Shall show you a sample of each?

  要不要我每种都拿给您看看?

  (5)Here’re some samples.

  这些是样品。

  (6)I couldrecommend something for you.

  我可以向您推荐一种货品。

  C:(1)Do you have any cheaper ones?

  你们有便宜点的吗?

  (2)Do youhave one for around 1000 yuan?

  你们有一千元左右的吗?

  (3)It’stoo small/big for me. Do you have a bigger/smaller one/size?

  这个太小/大了,你们有尺寸大/小一点的吗?

  (4)Do youthink it’ll fit me?

  你觉得它适合我吗?

  (5)What kind is most durable?

  哪种最耐用?

  (6)I don’t think this kind of style/color/size suits me.

  我想这种款式/颜色/尺寸不适合我。

  (7)Ilike/I love/I fancy/I’m very keen on this one/design/color.

  我喜欢这一个/这个图案/这个颜色。

  (三)推销货品

  S:(1)It’s of good price/quality.

  这个价格/质量很不错。

  (2)It’s very durable.

  这很耐久。

  (3)It’s the latest fashion, very popular.

  这是最新款,非常流行。

  (4)This…ishand-made.

  这是手工制的。

  (5)Itsuits you well.

  It looks good on you.

  这非常适合您。

  (6)I think this style/color/design/pattern goes well with/is well suited for that…

  我认为这个款式/颜色/图案/花样很配那个…

  (7)We have manykinds of…/a great variety of…/a wide selection of…

  我们还有很多…供你选择。

  (四)顾客询问存货情况

  C:(1)你们还有吗?

  Do you have any more?

  (2)那是你们这里所有的货品吗?

  That’s all you have here?

  (3)我要像这目录上一样的那个。

  I want the same one as the one in the catalogue here.

  (4)我要蓝色的,跟这个图案相同的。

  I want a blue one with the same design.

  S:(1)我要去查看我们的货,您介意等一会儿吗?

  I’ll go and check our stock right now. Wouldyou mind waiting for a second?

  (2)请等下,我去找找看。

  Just a moment, please. I’ll go and check itout.

  Scene1:营业员表示还有,去取货

  S:(1)有,我们有。请等一下,我马上去拿来。

  Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I’ll goand bring it right away.

  (2)抱歉让您久等,这就是(您要的)。

  I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. Hereit is/Here you are.

  (3)谢谢久等。这是您要的商品。

  Thanks for the patience. Here is what youwant.

  Scene2:营业员告诉顾客没有货了

  S:(1)抱歉,我们目前没有存货了。

  I’m sorry, we don’t have it now.

  I’m sorry, but they are out of stock now.

  I’m sorry, but we are out of them now.

  I’m sorry, but we don’t have any in stocknow.

  (2)抱歉,我们不进这类货。

  I’m sorry we don’t stock such items.

  (3)抱歉,金猪已卖完了,但您也许可以在我们其他分店买到。

  I’m sorry we are sold out of gold pig. Butyou might be lucky at our other branches.

  (4)抱歉,我们没有适合您的尺码,但我们可以为您订购,好吗?

  We’re sorry. We don’t have your size. But wecould order it for you, shall we?

  (5)我们有这个尺寸,但没有这颜色,很抱歉不能为您效劳。

  I have the size, but haven’t the color. We’resorry we couldn’t help you.

  (6)抱歉,这是目前我们存货中最后一个了,您觉得换另外这种如何?

  I’m sorry, this is the last one we have atthe moment. How would you like that one, instead?

  (7)这是我们先有存货中最大的一个。

  This is the largest one we have in stockright now.

  (8)抱歉,这是目前我们全部货品了。

  I’m sorry, but this is all we have right now.

  (9)我们没有这个款的,但我们有些同样好的货品。

  We don’t have this style, but we havesomething just as good.

  Scene3:营业员告诉顾客何时进货

  S:(1)我们估计周五就会到货,您可以到时来看看。

  We expect have a supply this Friday. Please lookin/come back again then.

  (2)大概四五个星期到货,不过我不能保证哪一天。

  We probably have a supply in four to fiveweeks, though I can’t guarantee any particular date.

  (3)当我么有新货时,要我们打电话告诉您吗?

  Shall we give you a call when we have somenew stock?

  (五)关于订购 Aboutorder

  Scene1:营业员说明可以订购

  S:(1)它可以订购的。

  It can be ordered.

  (2)要我们为您订购吗?

  Shall we order it for you?

  (3)我们只剩两个了,要不要我们为您多订购一些。

  We only have two left, so shall we order somemore?

  (4)我们已经定了一批货,应该很快就会到货。我去问问制造商还要多久。

  They are on order, so we’ll have a supplysoon. I’ll go and ask/inquire of/check with the producer.

  Scene2:顾客问订购时间

  C:我必须等多久?

  How long do I have to wait?

  S:要十五天。

  It will take about 15 days.

  We expect to have it back in 15days.

  C:我何时回来拿?

  When should I come back?

  S:下周一会准备好。

  It’ll be ready by next Monday.

  We’ll get it for you by next Monday.

  C:还要花多久时间?

  How much longer will it take?

  S:我想还要好几天。

  I think it will take another couple of days.

  C:为何要那么久?

  Why so long?

  S:很抱歉,但通常都要15天。

  I’m sorry, but it always takes about 15 days.

  S:我们这段时间是旺季,很抱歉,实在是没办法。

  We’re in the busy period. I’m sorry, butthere’s nothing we can do about it.

  Scene3:营业员要求顾客付订金,签字确认

  S:(1)请您先交一些保证金好吗?

  May we have a deposit(存款,押金,保证金,存放)?

  Would you please deposit some money with us?

  (2)请先付订金好吗?

  Would you please make a down payment?

  (3)这是您的订货单,请确认上述订货内容,并在这儿签字。

  Here is your order sheet. Please confirm theabove order and sign your name here.

  (六)营业员说明是非卖品 unsaleable goods

  C:How much is it?

  这个多少钱?

  S:抱歉,它是非卖品,只是装饰的一部分.

  I’m sorry, but it’s not on sale/forsale. It’s part of the decoration.

  C:真的吗?我在哪里可以买到?

  Really? Where can I get it?

  S:我想在中国买不到.

  I don’t think you can get it/they canbe purchased in

  S:我想也许你可以在…买到.

  I think you might be lucky at…(可能买到该商品的地方)

  C:我要一个和这个一样的.

  I want the same one as this one.

  S:对不起,它们专供外销,在中国是非卖品.

  I’m sorry, but they are for export, and notfor sale/ not sold in

  C:你卖这个吗?

  Are you selling this?

  S:很抱歉,它只是展示品.

  I’m sorry, but it’s just fordisplay/on exhibition.

  C:Oh, I see.

  噢,我明白了.

  C:每件多少钱?

  How much is it per piece?

  S:抱歉,我们不分开卖的.

  I’m sorry, but we don’t sell them separately.

  (七)有关价格 aboutthe price.

  Scene1:顾客询问价钱

  (1) 请问多少钱?

  How much is it, please?

  (2) 这个戒指怎么卖?

  How much/What does this ring cost?/What’s the price of this ring?/How much shall I pay for this ring?/How much do you ask/charge/want forthis ring?/ How do you sell this ring?/How much do I owe you for this ring?

  (3) 每件多少钱?

  How much is it per piece?

  (4) 一共多少钱?

  How much is it altogether?

  How much/What does it come to?

  How much do I owe you for everything?

  Let’s see what it’ll all cost.

  Scene2:营业员说明价格

  (1) 这要5000元.

  It’ll be 5000yuan.

  It costs 5000yuan.

  It sells at/for 5000yuan.

  It priced at 5000yuan.

  (2) 一共是50000元.

  The total is 50000yuan.

  It’s 50000yuan altogether.

  It comes to 50000yuan.

  (3) 这卖200元一克.

  It sells for/It’s 200yuan per gram.

  (4) 这是60元一个.

  It’s 60yuan a piece.

  They’re 60yuan each.

  (5) 这是按克卖的.

  It’s sold by the gram.

  (6) 价格就在牌子上,先生.

  The price is marked on the tag, sir.

  (7) 六件一套是二万元.

  They’re 20000yuan for a set of six.

  (8) 找您20元.请点一下.

  Here’s your change of 20yuan. Pleasedouble-check(仔细检查)it.

  (9) 20元,收您100元.

  20 yuan out of 100yuan.

  Scene3:营业员请顾客付款

  (1) 你用现金还是信用卡支付?

  Would you pay it by cash or credit card?

  (2) 您和我一起去出纳员那儿好吗?

  Would you mind coming with me to the cashier?

  (3) 抱歉我们不收信用卡。

  I’m sorry we don’t accept credit cards.

  (4) 您能否到那边收银台交款?然后请把收据给我,再来取戒指。

  Would you please pay at the cashier desk overthere? Then please give me the receipt and collect your ring here.

  (5) 这是发票,这是您买的东西.请再度光临.

  Here’s your invoice, and this your purchase.Please come again.

  Scene4:营业员请顾客汇兑

  C:你们收美金吗?/要美金多少钱?

  Do you take/accept dollars?/Howmuch is it in dollars?

  S:很抱歉我们不收美金.请先将您的钱兑换成人民币好吗?

  I’m sorry, but we can’t acceptdollars here/but you can’t use dollars here. Would you please change yourmoney into Renminbi (RMB), first?

  C:在哪里换?

  Where?

  S:换钱在一楼,大门处.

  The money exchange is/We can take care of theexchange on the first floor, at the mainentrance.

  Scene5:大减价

  (1) C:它们比平常便宜吗?

  Are they cheaper than usual?

  S:①是的,我们打五折.

  Yes, we can give you 50% off./we areoffering them at half price./we have a discount of 50%.

  ②是的,这些是特价销售/降价销售.

  Yes, they have a special price/a reducedprice.

  They are on sale./They are bargain-priced.

  ③很抱歉,它们不便宜.但您可以得到优惠购货卷.

  I’m sorry they are not cheaper. But you canget some vouchers/gift vouchers.

  (2) C:这是减价后的价格吗?

  Is this the sale price?

  S:不,这是我们的标准价格.

  No, it’s our standard price.

  是的,这是特价.

  Yes, this is a special price/discount.

  (3) C:为什么这么便宜?

  Why so cheap?

  S:①因为我们现在正在清仓.

  Because we’re clearing out our stock rightnow.

  ②因为我们现在正参加商场优惠活动.

  Because we’re taking part in/participating in the preferential activity in the department store.

  (八)讨价还价bargainingprice

  (1) C:你可以便宜/打折吗?

  Can you make it cheaper?/Can you give me adiscount?/Can you come down a bit?

  S:①很抱歉,我们不能打折.这是我们店里的规定.

  I’m sorry, but we can’t give you anydiscount/we can’t make any reduction(减少, 缩影, 变形). It’s our store rule/policy(政策, 方针)/regulation.

  ②很抱歉,我们是一口价.

  I’m sorry, we have only one price.

  (2) C:你能再减一点吗?/我相信你可以卖的更公道点.

  Can you take a little more off?/ I’m sure youcan do better than that.

  S:①很抱歉,那是实价/最低价了.我们不能再便宜了.

  I’m sorry, that’s net price/ourbottom price/the best price. We can’t sell it any cheaper than that/That’sthe best we can do.

  ②很抱歉,我们无法给你低于九折的折扣.

  We can’t give you more than 10% off.

  (3) C:我希望以最低价买到它.

  I want it as cheap as possible.

  S:我们今天最低价/最高限度是打八五折.这可是千载难逢的机会呢.

  Our best offer for today is 15% off. You geta chance like this only in a blue moon (blue moon不可能或稀有的时期或事情).

  (4) C:如果我付现金,能便宜点吗?

  Can I get it cheaper if I pay in cash?

  S:能,现金付款,我们九折优惠.

  Yes, we can give you 10% off for cash.

  (5) C:太贵了!

  That’s too expensive/That’s too dear!/It’sdaylight/sheer (全然的,绝对的)robbery!/That’s shocking

  S:这价钱您不会吃亏的,我们按质论价.

  You can’t be wrong on that. And the pricedepends on the quality.

  (6) C:胸针卖这个价钱似乎很贵.

  That seems high price for the brooch.

  S:①这价格很合理,因为质量极好.

  The price is reasonable because the qualityis super.

  ②我认为这很公道啊.就品质而言,它真的`不贵.

  I think it’s a good purchase to make. It’sreally inexpensive for the quality.

  (7) C:这比我想出的价钱高了点.

  That’s a bit more than I wanted topay/than I was thinking of giving.

  S:对不起,但我认为这真的很合算.

  I’m sorry, but I think it’s really a gooddeal.

  (8) C: 很抱歉,你的价格太高了。这些红宝石如果以这个价,我很难推广。

  I’m sorry to say the price you quote is toohigh. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy theserubies at this price.

  S:你看看宝石的品质,就不会觉得贵了。

  Well, if you take quality into consideration,you won’t think our price is too high.

  C:我们还是各让一步吧。

  Let’s meet each other half way.

  (9) C:零钱不用找了.

  Keep the change.

  S:您真好!但我们不收小费.无论如何还是谢谢您!

  It’s very kind of you, but we don’t taketips(尖端, 轻击,小费,秘密消息n. 在...顶端装附加物, 轻击, 泄露, 给小费v.). Thank you anyway!

  (九)接待顾客Receivingthe customer

  Scene1:称赞顾客praising the customer

  (1) 非常合身.

  It’s a perfect fit.

  (2) 您戴这个真好看.

  It looks good on you.

  You look lovely with it.

  (3) 您眼力/品位真好.

  You really have a good eyesight/taste.

  Scene2:顾客表示满意,决定买下the customer decides to take it

  (1) 哦,这个好多了/这件很适合我/我喜欢这个,我买了.

  Oh, this is much better/I like thisone/ This one suits me well. I’ll take it.

  (2) 很好,我要这件.

  Good/That’s fine/Not bad, I’ll take it.

  (3) 谢谢,我想我很喜欢它,买单.

  Thank you, I think I’ll enjoy wearing it.Check, please.

  Scene3:包装 giftwrapping

  (1) 是送人的吗?

  Is it a present?

  (2) 要不要放到盒子里?

  Shall I put it in a box?

  (3) 盒子要加收费用的,这样可以吗?

  There is a charge for the box. Will it bealright?

  (4) 您想把它包装成礼品吗?

  Shall I giftwrap it?

  Would you like to have it giftwrapped?

  Would you like to wrap it for a present?

  好的,可以用红色包装纸吗?

  Please, and could you use red wrapping paper?

  (5) 您要什么样子的包装?

  How do you want it wrapped?

  (6) 您想分开包装吗?这由您决定。

  Shall I wrap them separately? I’llleave it up to you/It’s up to you.

  (7) 要不要系条缎带在上面?

  Shall I tie it with a ribbon (缎带, 丝带) onit?

  With a ribbon on it?

  (8) 我在上面加了识别标签.

  I have put identifying marks on them.

  (9) 您想检查一下吗?

  Would you like to check it out?

  Scene4:附加销售Additional sale

  (1) 还要买什么吗?

  What next?

  Can I get you anything else?

  Will there be anything else?

  Is there anything else you’d like tobuy/you might need/I may show you?

  (2) 我们另外来了些新货,您还想看看吗?

  We have some other new stock/arrivals.Would you like to have a look?

  (十)修理及退换货repairing 、returningor exchanging goods

  (1) 一般情况下,不能退换货品,所以请您在购买前仔细检查.

  Generally you can’t return or exchange thejewelry products. So you should double-check it before you take it.

  (2) 如果您在佩戴过程中发现任何质量问题,尽快与我们联系,我们将及时为您处理.

  If you find any quality question when youwear it, please connect with us as soon as possible. We’ll treat with it intime.

  (3) 我们终身为您免费清洗,一年内免费保修一次,以后收取成本费.全国任何一家分行都能为您提供上述服务.

  We will clean and wash it for you for life.Repairing will be free of charge in one year, then there’ll be a charge forrepairing cost. You can enjoy these after-sale services at our any branchinChina.

  (4) S:这是您的保证单,这是货品的保养说明,这是您的鉴定证书.

  Here is your guarantee certificate, and thisis the maintenance instruction, and this is the identification certificate.

  C:保证单有什么用?

  What’s the use of guarantee certificate?

  S:保证单是货品售后服务的凭证,届时需要出示,请保管好.

  Please keep the guarantee certificate welland you need to present it for our after-sale service.

  (5) C:这条项链断了,你能修理一下吗?

  This necklace is broken. Can you repair it?

  S:①当然可以,先生.你有保证单吗?

  Certainly, sir. Do you have the guaranteecertificate?

  ②我们不能修理它,因为它不是我们的商品.

  I’m sorry we can’t repair it because it’s notour merchandise.

  C:有,这就是.

  Yes. Here you are.

  S:①谢谢您...好了.因为还在保证期内,所以修理是免费的.

  Thank you….All right. The repairing will befree of charge because it’s still in the guarantee/warranty period.

  ②对不起,这份保证单已经过期了,所以我们要收修理费的,可以吗?

  I’m sorry, but the guarantee/warranty certificatehas expired, so there’ll be a charge for the repairing cost, will it bealright?

  C:好吧.需要多少钱?

  Ok. How much does it cost?

  S:具体价格请您参阅修理货品价格表.

  Please refer to the Maintenance Policies ofJewelry Products for details.

  (6) C:要多久能修好?

  How long will it take?

  S:大概要10天.修好时我们会通知您,请留下您的姓名,住址和电话号吗好吗?

  It’ll take about 10 days. We’ll call you whenit’s ready. May I have your name, address and telephone number?

【实用的珠宝营销专业英语口语】相关文章:

1.在珠宝店的旅游英语口语

2.营销方案讨论的英语口语

3.珠宝专业类英语词汇

4.珠宝专业英语词汇

5.实用的英语口语学习方法

6.超实用的生活英语口语

7.最实用的英语口语句子

8.超实用的高级英语口语精选